What is My FileVault?
The My FileVault tool allows you to select and save content that is of interest to you while still browsing the site. When you are finished browsing, all the content you have selected is generated into a single PDF, which you can save or print.Adding content to My FileVault
Whenever you see this icon, , it means the content you are viewing can be saved to My FileVault. By simply clicking the icon once, the content is automatically stored to My FileVault.Downloading your PDF
When you are finished browsing the site and are ready to save the content you stored with the My FileVault tool, simply click Print PDF. You will be directed to a preview page allowing you to save your PDF from your browser.
Outsourced cash management solution.
Brink's Cash Logistics provides complete cash management solutions that help you maximize your operational resources by significantly reducing the time your organization spends on cash management. We have specially trained staff to handle large volumes of cash, coin and cheques, and technologically advanced facilities to ensure cash processing speed and accuracy with the security only Brink's Canada can provide.
Brink's Cash Logistics Services include:
- Counting and Sorting: Using high-speed sorting technology we authenticate, count and sort cash with speed and accuracy, detecting counterfeit bills.
- Vaulting: Our branch facilities safeguard cash and coin inventories within vaults monitored by surveillance systems and dedicated employees trained in security and firearms practices.
- Bank Services: We provide cash shipment consolidation, pre-authorized and on-demand change orders and coin sorting, counting, wrapping and storage services.
- Reconciliation Services: We take daily receipt reconciliation and deposit preparation off site. Cashiers simply place receipts into tamper-evident bags and store the bags in the safe. Our armoured service picks up the bags and delivers them safely to our cash vault where professional tellers verify bag contents, balance your receipts, and prepare your deposits. Detailed activity reports maintain an audit trail to keep you informed every step of the way.
- Deposit processing: We provide one stop, integrated cash and cheque processing for deposits, night drop contents and branch deposits.
- Software and Reporting: We close the logistics loop with reporting mechanisms that track deposits, cash and coin inventories, change orders, cash usage, secure transportation and more.
Benefits to You:
- Accurate and cost-effective deposit processing and consolidation
- Deposits prepared in Bank of Canada ready notes
- Secure web-enabled reporting
- Resource optimization
- Avoidance of capital cost asset expenditure
- ABOUT US
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- CONTACT US
- NEWS & UPDATES
- BRINK'S STORE