What is My FileVault?
The My FileVault tool allows you to select and save content that is of interest to you while still browsing the site. When you are finished browsing, all the content you have selected is generated into a single PDF, which you can save or print.Adding content to My FileVault
Whenever you see this icon, , it means the content you are viewing can be saved to My FileVault. By simply clicking the icon once, the content is automatically stored to My FileVault.Downloading your PDF
When you are finished browsing the site and are ready to save the content you stored with the My FileVault tool, simply click Print PDF. You will be directed to a preview page allowing you to save your PDF from your browser.
Perfect for busy, cash-intensive locations, the compact CompuSafe® 5000 Dual Note Acceptor Safe with a 2,400 note capacity fits under-the-counter or in the back-office, allowing employees the ability to take cash from customers and secure it immediately inside the safe.
The Windows-based safe provides enhanced cash management features to meet your unique business needs. With its flexibility and user-friendly format, the Brink's CompuSafe service makes cash processing fast and easy so your managers will spend less time counting and reconciling cash and more time running your operations.
And, with enhanced reporting functionality, the new safes give you greater visibility to your cash, making it easier to manage single-store and multi-store operations.
Backed by the Brink's name that you know and trust, Brink's CompuSafe service delivers the speed, security and accuracy you need to manage your cash—and your business – better.
CompuSafe® 5000 Series Features:
- Dual MEI single note acceptors
- 1,200 note cassettes
- 2,400 note capacity unit
- 9” door mounted touch screen
- Microsoft Windows® XP embedded operating system
- Receipt printer with slide drawer assembly
- Magnetic card reader
- UPS and UPS mount
- Analog modem communication
- Safe Base (2” or 4”)
CompuSafe® 5000 Series Benefits:
- Immediate verification of cash reduces balancing time and increases productivity.
- Complete audit trail of activity delivers greater control.
- Industrial construction and security features keep cash safe from theft and shrinkage.
- Automatic cash reporting eliminates bank deposit preparation time.
- High-capacity cassette accommodates busy stores and allows for less-frequent cash pick-ups.
- ABOUT US
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- CONTACT US
- NEWS & UPDATES
- BRINK'S STORE