What is My FileVault?
The My FileVault tool allows you to select and save content that is of interest to you while still browsing the site. When you are finished browsing, all the content you have selected is generated into a single PDF, which you can save or print.Adding content to My FileVault
Whenever you see this icon, , it means the content you are viewing can be saved to My FileVault. By simply clicking the icon once, the content is automatically stored to My FileVault.Downloading your PDF
When you are finished browsing the site and are ready to save the content you stored with the My FileVault tool, simply click Print PDF. You will be directed to a preview page allowing you to save your PDF from your browser.
The new Brink's CompuSafe Galileo safe was designed with customers in mind. Based on feedback from thousands of CompuSafe users, Galileo is Brink's first modular CompuSafe with customizable features.
Innovation by design
Perfect for busy, cash-intensive locations, the compact CompuSafe Galileo two-door safe easily fits under-the-counter or in the back-office. The optional features – including a third-door storage compartment and bulk note acceptors – make this the only safe a retailer will need to securely manage its cash flow.
- With CompuSafe Galileo, businesses no longer need additional safes to store cash drawers and change funds.
- In addition to a large storage area at the bottom of the safe, Galileo also has an optional side-storage compartment that can be added at the time of manufacture – or later as business needs change.
- A customer can also choose bulk note acceptors, which can each accommodate up to 30 bills at one time, to expedite deposits.
CompuSafe® Galileo Series Features:
- Windows® XP Embedded platform
- Dual high-speed single-note acceptors
- Two 1,200 single-note cassettes providing total 2,400 note capacity
- Integrated touch screen monitor with magnetic card reader
- Receipt printer
- Safe communication via analog modem
- Bottom storage unit
- Mounted printer shelf with slide drawer
CompuSafe® Galileo Series Modular Options:
- Dual high-speed bulk note acceptors
- Side-storage compartment
CompuSafe® Galileo Benefits:
- Increase productivity – Free staff from counting cash, researching discrepancies and preparing deposits.
- Improve loss prevention – Brink's controls the entire cash management process, virtually eliminating exposure to internal and external theft.
- Consolidate currency – Consolidate deposits to a single account, saving you the time and expense of managing multiple banking relationships.
- Get greater visibility – Enhanced reporting provides immediate verification of deposits, helping you audit cash activity by store, shift or cashier.
- Reduce capital expenditures – With Brink's CompuSafe® Service, there is no equipment to buy and maintenance is included, saving you costs.
- ABOUT US
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- CONTACT US
- NEWS & UPDATES
- BRINK'S STORE