ATM users expect convenience. They want access to their cash when and where they need it, causing financial institutions to rely on their ATM networks more than ever before. Keeping an ATM network up and running can be a very time consuming, dangerous task. When employees replenish a machine, there is the potential for theft and robbery, putting their own personal safety at risk. In addition, if the ATM has a jam or technical issue, you must call a provider to come repair the ATM possibly causing hours of downtime on your machines.
Brink’s recognizes these challenges and offer services that reduce risks, optimize cash levels and maximize transaction volumes; resulting in more satisfied customers and lower costs. Brink’s combines secure transportation with world-class cash processing to ensure your customer’s money is there when and where they need it. Put the strength and experience of Brink’s to work for you with customized solutions designed to lower costs, reduce errors and control risk.
Brink’s provides comprehensive ATM and cash management services to a variety of market sectors. We can customize an end-to-end service solution unique to your business. Brink’s ATM Services include:
- ATM Cash and Consumable Replenishment: With one of the most extensive networks, Brink’s can provide coast to coast service to your ATM network. Brink’s uses industry acknowledged training for each of its personnel to ensure they are trained on the latest equipment available today.
- ATM and Night Deposit Pickup: Brink’s can pick up ATM deposits or commercial deposits from night depositories. These deposits can be brought back to our highly secured premises for consolidation and processing by Brink’s Canada Cash Logistics or delivered to your designated location.
- Cash Management, Settling and Reporting: Using sophisticated reconciliation tools, Brink’s provides timely customized reports.
- First Line Maintenance: Brink’s believes in keeping ATM’s in good working condition to ensure customer satisfaction and increase revenue. Our First Line Maintenance includes responsive repairs and preventative maintenance and consumable replenishment.
- Enhanced Maintenance: Brink’s has the best-trained service technicians. Enhanced Maintenance encompasses the necessary actions required to get your ATM back up and running as quickly as possible, including repairing or replacing parts and/or loading software. EM also includes data collection and analysis which allows for proactive measures to increase ATM availability and thus increasing client satisfaction.
- Total Installation Service: Brink’s can provide project management for the installation of your ATM’s across Canada through our strategic partnerships. This allows for better coordination between vendors at the time of install and reduces costly visits.
For more information on how Brink’s can provide complete management of your ATM service, Contact Us.