Cash is the most universally accepted form of payment. To most, cash is considered an asset, but for retailers and banks, it can also be a liability and very time consuming. Cash handling can make you a target for criminals, putting your employees, your customers and your business at risk. So when it comes to protecting your most valuable assets, you need a secure transportation company you can trust – Brink’s.
From bank deposits and change funds to ATM cash replenishments and coin delivery, Brink’s Cash in Transit (CIT) service has been the safe, secure choice in armoured transportation since 1859.
The Brink's Difference
- Unsurpassed security: Introduced in the 1920's, the Brink's Canada truck is a veritable vault on wheels and is staffed by dedicated professionals with industry-leading security and firearms training.
- Nationwide coverage: Our extensive network is comprised of more than 400 armoured vehicles and 44 branches across Canada, so no matter where you do business, our secure logistics professionals are there to help you.
- Comprehensive protection: Our all-risk insurance is the best in the industry, and covers loss anywhere we do business.
Helping your Business Succeed
- Risk management: Make your business a less attractive target for criminals by removing excess cash and limiting your exposure to internal and external theft.
- Increased productivity: Focus on what really matters: your business, not on transporting cash.
- Cost savings: Reduce your reliance on expensive, in-house risk management processes, resources and timely trips to the bank.
- Improved customer service: Good customer service includes protecting customers and their money. Brink’s armoured vehicles deter criminal activity by reducing cash on hand and visually assuring customers of your commitment to their safety.
For more information on how Brink’s can securely transport cash for your business Contact Us.